Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall, Come Faster




















Anyone that follows, sorry for my lack of updating. I have been extremely busy with things in my life and have recently moved out of East Lansing because of my lack of 'real job' after graduation. On a plus note, I got to move into a lovely little house with one of my long time friends from like, 7th grade and am loving every second of it... even though I am still seriously in need of organizing and finishing unpacking. Anyways,with summer practically over, and my 12 years of school shopping being suppressed now that I have graduated. I can't help but pine over these looks from D&G's Fall RTW collection that seriously have me wanting to find my knitting needles in all of my boxes to re-create some of these looks with my own Jillian Twist!
I am just loving all of the chucky sweaters with the really flirty skirts. The mixing of textures and fabric weights is always a feature that I love to play with myself and I think that these are just so amazing and adorable. I love the resort-chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment