Friday, May 21, 2010

Alice, All Grown Up

I recently did a photoshoot with the talented Mason Robinson, who is a fellow MSU student. In the ATD (apparel and textile design) program we try and get with photography students so that they can get fashion photos for their portfolios and we can use the images in ours as well.

My model was my beautiful friend Leann who was also a model in the SADA show (pictures to come soon, HOPEFULLY -UGH-)

This dress was inspired by Alice in Wonderland and was used in a Sustainable Design Fashion Show that my class did in Nashville, TN back in April. (I'll post about that later, hopefully).

Here are a few images from the shoot, I also photo-shopped some images in order to suit my theme.





This is the image that I created, everything is a separate piece that was individually modified by me and then put into the image.

I hope you like it!! And maybe I will post more later!!!

xxo, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment