Friday, May 21, 2010

The Beginning of a New Era


It's official, after an extremely busy, hectic and otherwise psychologically damaging last semester, I have graduated. I am an official alum of Michigan State University. The ceremony was wonderful and my family came out to support.

I just can't believe that after four wonderful years of sewing, staying up all night, having fun and making wonderful memories with all of my friends it is coming to an end.

Currently, I am working on my online portfolio and sewing some projects to help broaden my skills. I have some great posts coming soon for you guys and will be updating on projects I am doing and showing some select images of garments that I have made and other projects that I am working super hard on!!

I am so excited for the next chapter of my life, as scary and it is!!! (super scared face!!!)

By the way, the photos above are of my family that came to see me graduate!! Note the awesome tape measure around my neck, all of the Apparel and Textile students wore these as a last little joke to the ceremony, it was sooooo cute! Also, you could tell who we were by just looking at all of our shoes! Clearly the best footwear in the room belonged to us!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment